Welcome to Perfect Saturday, a weekly Racked feature in which we outline the best places to shop and spend the afternoon in a particular neighborhood, starting with brunch and ending—who knows!
- Rings at Valley Tribeca. Photo by Driely S.
- ↑The Nobu empire is nothing short of iconic, a status well-deserved by its unrivaled food and high-end atmosphere. The Nobu Next Door (105 Hudson Street) locati
- ↑Owners Jackie Brookstein and Kim Carton opened instant hotspot Valley (393 Greenwich Street), to make trends and designer fashion accessible to every age group and lifestyle. Workout wear, downtow
- ↑If you’ve ever wished you could live in the effortlessly sophisticated and quintessentially New York world of Steven Alan, stop by the Steven Alan Home Shop (158 Franklin Street). Outfit your apartme
- ↑ Bullett Magazine's pop-up shop, The Bullett Shop (47 Walker Street), is a cheat sheet to mastering the cool in the mag's glossy’s pages. Stock up on carefully selected statement pieces from direc
- ↑ When your shopping goals get serious and you’re looking to invest in some pieces that will give you instant front-row status, Patron of the New (151 Franklin Street) has an inventory of Mugler, Chal
- ↑ The most common praise about the workout at Bari Studio (23 Leonard Street)? That you’ll work muscles you never knew you had. Each class mixes three factors: sensory cardio, trampoline cardio, an
- ↑ Simply say the words Aire Ancient Baths (88 Franklin Street) and you’ll start to feel relaxed. The spa has become a fast favorite, thanks to its ability to make you feel transported to a quiet
After a long week of work and stress, a little dose of luxury is well-deserved—and readily available during a day spent in Tribeca. Let a state-of-the-art brunch spot lead into some designer splurges before trying the next big workout craze and unwinding at a haven of relaxation and rejuvenation. It's truly a Saturday to please all the senses.
· Kimchi for Brunch Followed by Indie Designers in the East Village [Racked NY]
· Start With Brunch, End With a Night Market in Greenpoint [Racked NY]
· All Perfect Saturday Posts [Racked NY]