- Nektar de Stagni Pearl and Smiley Face Bracelet, $125 Opening Ceremony
- Khai Khai Pow Ring, $1,525 at Kirna Zabete
- Alison Lou Eat S#!t Ring, $700 at Owen
- Wendy Brandes Thumbs Up Emoji Stud Earring, $35
- Alison Lou Small Tongue Out Necklace, $790 at Owen
- Nektar de Stagni Smiley Pearl Pave Pendant, $350 at Opening Ceremony
- Peppercotton Emoji Faces Necklace, $250
Some jewelers get their inspiration from Victorian mourning rings, or vintage geometry textbooks, or yoga retreats in Tulum—others don't have to look any further than their iPhones. Emojis have officially made their way from smartphone screens to Beyonce tribute videos and fine jewelry.
Over the past few months, New York City stores like Owen, Opening Ceremony, and Kirna Zabete have stocked their jewelry cases with pearl smiley face necklaces, thumbs-up earrings, and 14-karat gold emoji poop rings with black diamond eyes, for that special someone. (Can you imagine an emoji ring proposal? "Hai bb will u mArry me tho??!?!" "Lol ya.")
Check out our favorite ways to drop some serious cash on emoji jewelry. Because a text message is fleeting, but a "☹" tennis bracelet is forever.
· All Micro Trend Stories [Racked NY]