Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Whiskey Cube Set of Eight, $24.95 at Urban Outfitters
- OXO 360 Cocktail Shaker, $29.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond
- CB2 Porter Bar Cart, $399
- Key Corkscrew, $495 at Beam
- RSVP Stainless Steel Bent Drink Straws, $10 at WHISK
- The Cellar Glassware Bar Set, $29.99 (reg $43)
- Jonathan Adler Brass Uncle Sam Corkscrew & Bottle Opener, $98
- West Elm Tall Whiskey Bottle With Wood Stopper, $23 (reg $29)
- Thomas Fuchs Skull Ice Tongs, $45 at Barneys
- Villeroy & Boch American Bar Ice Bucket, $50 at Bloomingdale’s
With the booziest of all holidays just around the corner, today's Guys Buys is dedicated to upgrading arguably one of the most important things in your apartment: the bar. Even though you might not have a ton of space devoted to serving and drinking drinks, even a small mixology area on your kitchen shelf shows you're not an alcohol amateur.
We've selected ten bar accessories from Jonathan Adler, Thomas Fuchs, and more to help you take your cocktail presentation to the next level. Toss those red Solo cups from your space and start mixing.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]