Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- House of Holland Silk Frill-Back Shirt, $348. Photos by Driely S.
- H Fredriksson Zip Dress, $378
- House of Holland Lace Snap Back Hat, $65
- I Still Love You NYC Sorry Not Sorry XL Necklace in Assorted Colors, $87
- Sons of Heroes Reversible Bomber in Myth Hero/Dancing Tiger, $598
- House of Holland Starburst Tailored Trouser, $290
- House of Holland Starbust Tailored Jacket, $455. House of Holland Starburst Tailored Trouser,
- Metalepsis The W Neclace, $110. Metalepsis The Q Necklace,
- Cave Collective Smoky Quartz Crystal Ring, $198
- Metalepsis The W Neclace, $110
- House of Holland Crystal Sweatshirt, $272
- Daniel Palillo Slacker Cap, $75
- Miista Ava Sandals, $158
- Made in Hell-A Praduh Mens Espadrille, $65
- Thomas Benjamin Chamberlain Natural Indigo Bag, $275
- Soulland Dunbar Sweatshirt, $245
The name International Playground for the boutique that inhabits 13 Stanton Street really couldn't be more perfect—the store is quite literally a whimsical wonderland of high-fashion, with designers that have roots in all over the world, including London, Sweden, Scandinavia, and New York City.
Back in 2010, International Playground morphed from a pop-up shop to a permanent store, and has been servicing shoppers east of Bowery with a carefully edited collection for men and women. Much of what's on the racks right now is equal parts current and '90s-nostalgic—for example, the spring pieces from House of Holland were inspired by the Baz Luhrmann rendition of Romeo & Juliet with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes.
· All What's In Store Posts [Racked NY]