Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marc Jacobs Lovemarc Matte Lip Gel in Scandal, $30
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl is the solution for those who tend to make a mess when trying to apply a red. It also looks good on just about anyone.
- Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Red, $24 at SPACE.NK.apothecary
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, $16
- For those looking for just a hint of color, try Tarte's Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Spirited, $12 at Sephora
- Shiseido Lacquer Gloss in Lust, $25 at Lord & Taylor
- For the drugstore junkie: Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Really Red, $7.29 at Walgreen's
- Lip liner is essential when applying a bright lipstick. For a solid base try Bobbi Brown’s lipliner in Red,
- Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lip Color in Eternal, $33 at Bergdorf Goodman
- Fresh’s Sugar Cherry Tinted Lip Treatment leaves lips with a faint hint of color as it works to moisturize and protect. $22.50
- To plump up your lips and add color, try Buxom Full-Bodied LipGloss in Scarlet, $19 at Sephora
- Benefit's Benetint will leave a those lips stained for hours and hours. $30
- Dior Addict Lipstick in New Look,
All reds are not created equal, but a variation of the primary color tends to look great on all most types. Whether you're a bright red gloss type of girl or more into subtle tints, there is absolutely—without a doubt—something in stores for you, right now. See thirteen of this season's best shades from Nars, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Benefit, Fresh, Shiseido, and more after the jump.
· All Buy it Now posts [Racked NY]