Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Comme Des Garcons Play T-Shirt in Navy, $120 at Dover Street Market
- In God We Trust Coated Honeycomb Cuff in Blue, $140
- Common Projects BBall High in Nubuck Navy, $545 at Odin
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Waltham Sweatshort in Blue, $138 at Scoop NYC
- Saint Laurent Paris Card Case in Navy Blue Textured Leather, $
- WANT Les Essentiels De La Vie Newberry iPhone 5 Flip Case in Blue Gem, $125 at Opening Ceremony
- Haerfest Capsule Backpack in Navy, $395 at Barneys
- Vans Vault Era LX Suede in Dress Blue/Copen Blue, $85 at Vans DQM
- Shipley & Halmos Cambridge Belt in Blue, $140 at Shipley & Halmos Pop-Up Shop
- OAK Eagon Muscle Tee in Midnight, $55
A single shopper's biggest dilemna on or around Valentine's Day is the fact that the color red officially infects everything from candy to clothes. All of the sudden, you're supposed to really love the idea of red socks or red leather watches because someone you make out with gave them to you? Pass.
This V-Day, embrace yourself (and maybe your melancholy, if that's a thing you're feeling) with a self gift in the shade of blue. (After all, the color people associate with bravery was also a big color on the spring runways. See ten picks after the jump.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]