Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Surf Saturdays Nathan Rain Parka in Olive, $325
- Opening Ceremony Raincoat in Bright Red, $595
- Stutterhiem Stockholm Raincoat in Navy, $369 at Atrium NYC
- Nike Lightweight Packable Fishtail Jacket in Game Royal/Blue, $49.97 (reg $88)
- LL Bean Signature Union Wharf Rain Jacket in Moss Khaki, $79
- Aether Stormy Jacket in Jet Black, $495
- Theory Bryzen Sturdy Rain Jacket in Eclipse,
- Jack Spade Bingham Shell Jacket in Blue, $598
- Y-3 Outlook Windbreaker in Multi, $575 at Behaviour New York
- Barbour Tape Fly Jacket in Army, $348 at Scoop NYC
When all this snow finally turns to rain, consider tossing your most annoying accessory—an umbrella—and suit up with a hooded rain jacket instead. You'll be able to go hands-free, plus the convenient hoods take the guess work out of the will-it-or-won't-it rain question. (They're also much harder to leave behind on the subway.) Check out ten hooded styles from the likes of Aether, Barbour and Jack Spade after the jump and stay dry, you guys.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]