Perfect Saturday: Chelsea
- Photo by Driely S.
- Chelsea favorite Red Cat (227 Tenth Avenue) just started serving brunch a few months ago, but it's already been dubbed by Eater as one of the Hottest Brunches for Winter 2014. Standards like omelettes, Fre
- Story (144 Tenth Avenue) is more of an experience than just a store, but you can still shop to your heart's content. The innovative boutique completely changes every four-to-eight weeks, taking the approach of a curat
- Whether you're in the mood to drop some cash or just want to admire pretty things, take a stroll through Jeffrey New York (449 West 14th Street): the Barneys or Bergdorf for the cool-girl, "I don't go above 14th S
- Chelsea is a haven for all things vintage and thrifted, and The Garage (112 West 25th Street) is its capital. Instead of trying to hit every secondhand store in the 'hood, take a stroll
- Need a snack? Chelsea Market (75 Ninth Avenue) is your sprawling upgraded food court. Aside from Anthropologie and Posman Books, nearly everything here is edible: stop by Chelsea Wine Vault for a tastings, Chels