Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Maison Martin Margiela Leather Lace-Up Derby in Navy,
- Fendi Runway Hunting Lace-Up Shoe in Black,
- Aldo Nissila in Dark Brown, $89.98 (reg $195)
- Acne Studios Kaiden in Black/White, $550
- Dries Van Noten Stamped Leather Wedge Bluchers in Off White, $830 at Barneys
- Red Wing No. 101 in Black, $280
- Common Projects Derby Shine 1671 in Brown, $495 at Odin
- ZARA Leather Blucher with Concealed Laces in Black, $99.90
While running around during Fashion Week, a certain shoe kept catching our eye—though it wasn't on the runway as much as it was on the male attendees. The "stacked derby" is reminiscent of a creeper shoe, but more refined with rounded toes and sleek uppers. The additional sole can bump your look up a notch—literally—with its subtle edge. We picked eight great soles from Acne Studios, Red Wing, Zara; see them all after the jump.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]