Perfect Saturday: Fight the Cold with This Hot and Spicy Nolita Tour
- Inside natural beauty shop Red Flower. Photo by Rebecca Dale.
- Warm up—literally—at Uncle Boon's (7 Spring Street.) One of Eater NY's best brunch restaurants for winter 2014, th
- Now that your insides are toasty, head up the street to natural beauty shop Red Flower (13 Prince), where you can stock up on everything you might possibly need for
- Stroll up Elizabeth Street towards Houston and stop in at Condor (259 Elizabeth) for cool-girl brands like Pendleton and Suno. Say hi to store bunny Merlin, and keep an eye out for New York-made merchandise
- Across the street from Condor is Babel Fair (260 Elizabeth Street), another little Nolita shop inspired by travel and packed with hard-to-find pieces. Owner Erica Kiang
- If you can stand the cold for another few blocks, end your jaunt at Nolita bookstore McNally Jackson (52 Prince Street). Grab pile of fashion mags and a cup of Stumptown coffee, and spend a couple quality ho