Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- J.Crew Nightshirt in End-On-End Cotton, $68
- Only Hearts Heritage Heart Night Shirt, $88
- Equipment Lillian Pajama Set, $388
- Splendid Pajama Set, $118
- Fleur't With Me Q.T. Pie Tank and Dolphin Short Set, $60 at Lavender Lace
- Topshop Pinspot Cami and Shorts PJ Set, $56
- Three J NYC Coco Silk Pajamas, $275 at Sugar Cookies
- Stella McCartney Daria Balancing Chemise, $165 at Journelle
- Eberjey Gisele Short PJ Set, $95 at Azaleas
- Old Navy Poplin-Drawstring Lounge Pants, $16.94
- Cosabella Bella Long Sleeve PJ Set, $138.50
- H&M Jersey Pajamas, $19.95
- Josie Jersey Camisole Pajama Set, $68 at Saks
- Bedhead Pearl Jewel Bird Flannel Classic PJ, $89
- WILDFOX Stay Up All Night & Sleep All Day Pajama Set,
Lazy Saturdays have been taken to a whole new level this winter, with the average temperature barely climbing into the teens. When your warm bed begins to sound more enticing than brunch, consider adding a pair of new pajamas into your nightly and/or daily repertoire. And when you do feel like venturing out, just pull a Marc Jacobs and pair those silk jammies with a furry coat.
After the jump, see fifteen of the best pajamas out there, from a great J.Crew night shirt (that can easily be worn with jeans) to an Equipment set stamped with stars and more.
· All Buy it Now Posts [Racked NY]