Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- H2O Plus Night Oasis Overnight Eye Complex, $30
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye, $36
- URTH Hydra Therapy, $56 at Woodley & Bunny
- MALIN+GOETZ Replenishing Face Cream, $72
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque, $35
- Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme,
- Lab Series for Men Max LS Overnight Renewal Serum,
- Erno Laszlo Transphuse Age Defying Mask, $95
- Ole Henriksen Pure Perfection Night Creme, $48 at MioMia
- C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm No. 306, $7.50
- The Art of Shaving Overnight Balm, $45
- Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy,
Beyoncé might be singing Flawless to the ladies, but there's no reason that you can't wake up like this too. Overnight treatments are an easy way to treat problems areas without wasting time: the leave-on products replenish moisture and combat aging, all while you get some shut eye. We selected some bro-approved bed time beauty aids from Erno Laszlo, Kiehl's, Malin+Goetz, and more to up your grooming game.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]