Open Studio: Bliss Lau
- 'Obscure' earrings in rose gold with diamonds and sterling silver with opals
- "The concepts for my collections are continuous," Bliss says. "As a fine jeweler I try to move and grow. I’ve been playing with adding more parts to the story of the wardrobe of jewelry. Everything is based off of being kinetic."
- 'Fathom' ring, $1,068
- "My body chains are designed to be worn as lingerie. You wear them under your clothes, or in between layers."
- "We did a collection called the ‘Spectrum’ collection that’s going to be coming out for holiday. I was really inspired by stones—colored stones are a new development for me."
- 'Suspension' bracelet, $1,126
- 'Kaleidoscope rings in rose gold, sterling silver ($758)
- 'Vivid' necklace, $982
- 'Elixir' earring, $588
- "All of the pieces are experiential, really. The whole idea is you put it on and it transforms you into a sexier person immediately. It’s a mental state."
- 'Bridge' ring with white diamonds, $1,037
- 'Caveat' rings; 'Caveat' bracelet in sterling silver and rose gold, $839
- 'Kaleidoscope' ring in sterling silver with black diamonds, $2,662
- "It’s an exploration of positive and negative space on your hand," Bliss says of her interlocking rings. "If you like your fingers, you can wear the smaller parts alone, and if you want to cover your fingers you can do the full set."
- 'Radiant' pendant in sterling silver with black diamonds ($454), rose gold with white diamonds, and sterling silver with white diamonds (