Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Proenza Schouler Silver and Toledo Minaudiere Clutch, $525 (was $2,195)
- Kenzo High Wave Denim K-Zip Motorcycle Jacket, $300 (was $1,270)
- Bionda Castana Elisabetta Bicolor Ankle Strap Sandals, $160 (were $685)
- OC Removable Hood Pojagi Jacquard Coat, $180 (was $765)
- Eytys Mother Interni Sneakers, $40 (were $180)
- OC Rockie Jacquard Pocket Anorak, $135 (was $575)
- Kenzo Mesh Print Concealed Button Down, $60 (was $250)
We hope you have some money left over from the one-two punch of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, because Opening Ceremony's sample sale returns this week. From Friday, December 5th through Sunday, December 7th, the retailer is taking over 545 West 22nd Street, and filling the space with men's and women's clothing and accessories by brands like Proenza Schouler, Christopher Kane, and Acne—as well as the house line—at up to 90% off. Check out the gallery for a sneak peek at the event's deals.