2015 NBA All Star Game Uniforms
- The West team jersey (the white jersey shown above is for the East team). In previous years, these teams wore bright red and royal blue, respectively. That sentiment is now reflected in the color of their numbers, as seen here. Players' last names will al
- The shorts for the East team.
- The five stars depicted on the shorts, the side of the jersey, and the back of the warm-up jacket represent the five boroughs. From the top: The grid pattern represents the World's Fair Unisphere in Queens; the waves represent the waters surrounding State
- The star opposite the Adidas logo at the top of the jersey is an amalgam of all five stars.
- Each player's jacket will be customized with patches representing his individual achievements—whether he's been voted Rookie of the Year, whether he's played in the NBA championships, and so forth. Black stars above the NYC 15 on the chest will denote how
- The back of the warm-up jackets—all murdered out.