Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Caribou dress in black, $83 (was $138)
- Alya two-piece in cosette, $96 (was $148)
- Hugh jacket in holly, $149 (was $248)
- Turner two-piece in sarita, $96 (was $148)
- Brighton jacket in black, $275 (was $458)
- Jetty Dress in Olive, $66 (was $88)
- Fynn jacket in taupe, $324 (was $498)
- Turner two-piece in sand dollar, $96 (was $148)
The temptation of end-of-season sales can be tough when it collides with your holiday shopping—it's key to pick and choose the best ones for spending what little discretionary income you likely have left at the moment. Be sure Reformation's semi-annual sale makes it to that list: Starting this morning in its Soho and Lower East Side stores (as well as online), you'll find summer dresses off-the-shoulder tops and jumpsuits, and crop tops, as well as some wear-now jackets and skirts, for up to 40% off. Scroll through the gallery above to get an idea of what you'll find—and how much you'll save.
· Reformation [Official Site]
· What the Reformation Team Wears to Work [Racked]
· New York City's 38 Best Indie Boutiques, Fall 2014 [Racked NY]