Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Chambray dress, $111 (was $370)
- Women's faux fur duffel coat, $256.50 (was $855)
- Women's shearling-lined coat, $198 (was $660)
- Striped dress, $70.50 (was $235)
- Women's denim pants, $67.50 (were $225)
- Men's military jacket, $127.50 (was $425)
- Men's sweatshirt, $49.50 (was $165)
- Men's jacket, $124.50 (was $415)
- Men's sweater, $70.50 (was $235)
You could read one of those countless "How to Dress Like a French Girl" articles, or you could actually make it happen at this week's A.P.C. Surplus sample sale. Starting tomorrow, everything in the brand's West Village Surplus store will be up to 70% off retail, including faux fur duffel coats ($256.50 from $855) and striped dresses ($70.50 from $235). Browse the gallery for more sale items (and prices), and check out the dealfeed for additional info.