Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 'Atlas' shirtdress, $118 (was $245)
- 'New Classic" shirtdress (colors may vary), $99 (was $215)
- Cropped pea coat, $198 (was $345)
- Band collar boyfriend blouse, $128 (was $265)
- Men's ribbed sleeve crewneck sweater (colors may vary), $178 (was $295)
- Men's classic 'Collegiate' shirt (colors may vary) $78 (was $178)
- Men's nylon weather shirt, $178 (was $295)
- Men's reversible bomber jacket, $248 (was $495)
Steven Alan sample sale time is nearly upon us! The annual event (which used to be biannual, before Alan moved his summer sale online) kicks off on Thursday, November 13th at the label's 87 Franklin Street showroom (and at midnight on Wednesday, November 12th on StevenAlan.com). We've rounded up a few of the pieces you'll find at the IRL event (and their sale prices), including a checked shirtdress ($99, from $215) and a reversible bomber jacket ($248, down from $495), this way.