Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- No. 6 'Alec' pocket shirt in black organza rose, $310
- No 6. open back 'Kiltie' platforms in bronze, $305; No. 6 'Whiskey' clog platforms in bourbon,
- Better Late Than Never studs, $172 to $178
- Boessert Schorn long knit scarf in multicolor melange, $280
- Sayaka Davis ribbed mohair sweater in burgundy, $340
- Arielle de Pinto five-tiered necklace in sterling silver and 14 karat gold vermeil, $355
- Lauren Manoogian two-tone 'Capote' cape in putty and tan, $560; Eleven Thirty 'Naked' tote with rope handles, $395
- Totally! hand-knit cashmere bandana, $180
- No. 6 'Creeper' clog platforms in indigo, $310; mocha, $310
- On mannequin: Defect 'Tallulah' long coat in silver gray, $675; Black Crane quilted dress in creme,
- Imoni gloves, $290
- Le Specs 'Hermosa' sunglasses, $65
- Eleven Thirty 'Haley' backpack in salt and pepper pony, $335
- No 6. nine-inch pull-on shearling boots in distressed aviator, $398; black suede,
- Morghana socks, $32 to $50
- Aesa rings, $235 to $445
- Ashish 'Net/Bettle' sequin tee, $333
- Christina Zazo 'Point' bracelet in green, $95
- No. 6 'Coley' velvet overcoat in ecru, $560; Cave Collective hand-dyed coil yarn necklace with tassels, $200
The No. 6 girl doesn't slink down the street unnoticed in fall's unofficial uniform—black jacket, black beanie, gray scarf (for color!). No, she glides (okay, clomps) along in metallic platform clogs, a spotted pony hair backpack swinging from one shoulder, her off-pink velvet coat flapping in the wind (she didn't button it because her ivory caftan just needs to be seen).
This season, No. 6 owner Karin Bereson has stocked her Soho shop with dreamy designs in a muted color palette—sunglasses have clear amber frames (with polka dots!), pocket tees are made of rose-print organza, and socks are sparkly and sheer. See the store's new arrivals—including the latest additions to the No. 6 clog-boot family—this way.