Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dr. Martens white 1460 boot, $125 at Assembly New York
- New Kid 'Remy' boot, $188.80 at Shoe Market
- Purified low-heeled lace booties, $655 at Opening Ceremony
- Sandro 'Aline' ankle boots, $695
- H&M lace-up boots, $34.95
- A.P.C. 'Francoise' boots, $495
- Topshop 'Ahoy' leather hiker boots, $145
- Acne 'Linden' lace-up boots, $650
- Penelope Chilvers 'Rodriguez' boots, $425 at American Two Shot
- & Other Stories lace-up boots, $225
Fall is officially in full swing, and there's nothing better to crunch crunch crunch those leaves in than a pair of stompy lace-ups. Combat boots pull off the trick of making whatever you're wearing—a floaty floral dress, haphazardly cuffed jeans—a tiny bit more badass, which is why we rounded up 10 of the season's best pairs. From silver-dipped to glossy patent leather to all-white—browse our favorites from & Other Stories, Acne, Topshop, and more, this way.
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]