Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- H&M cable knit dress, $99
- Tibi stripe knit dress, $430
- Topshop ribbed knit dress, $80
- Alexander Wang wool split-shoulder turtleneck sweater dress,
- Suzanna Rae 'Honeycomb' sweater dress, $380 at Spiritual America
- Pixie Market navy floral flared dress, $79
- Wilfred Free 'Bianca' dress, $175 at Aritzia
- Sacai Luck layered shirtdress, $630 at La Garconne
- Uniqlo cashmere turtleneck dress, $129
- A.P.C. 'West Coast' dress, $325
- Opening Ceremony 'Fingerprint Cutaway' dress, $395
- Timo Weiland chevron fringe sweater dress, $368 at Intermix
Not to get all Game of Thrones, but…a season is on its way. Which means throwing a cardigan and tights on with your lightweight dresses isn't going to cut it anymore. That's where the sweater dress—giant, cuddly cousin to the pullover—comes in. From clingy fine-gauge sheaths to chunky oversize cable-knits for pulling a winter Risky Business (just add knee-highs), we've rounded up 12 sweater dresses to suit every style. Browse picks from Opening Ceremony, H&M, Tibi, Aritzia, and more—this way!
· All Editor's Picks [Racked NY]