Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- It's Me by Dina Lynnyk cropped Scar Lynnyk top, $465
- Glory and Honor jewelry
- AEA jewelry
- Glory and Honor two square open ring, $295
- AEA citrine dagger earrings, $620
- AEA kaleidoscope ring, $800
- AEA kratos rings, $34
- AEA dice rings, $46
- AEA nylon track bangle, $128
- Miista Elena slingback platform sandal, $195
- Arama leather platform oxford, $295
- Arama blue leather oxford, $295
- Jujumade brown leather tote bag, $540
- The Stowe Laurel tote, $325
- PRZHonskya grey turquoise classic wool coat, $1,375.00
- PRZHonskya green wool funnel collar coat, $1,195.00
- Achro drop shoulder coat, $135
- Ksenia Schnaider square pocket dress, $348
- It's Me by Dina Lynnyk mock neck Scar Lynnyk dress, $765
- Samantha Pleet washed silk vision dress, $410
- West 14th Greenwich mixed-material leather jacket, $396
- Low Classic plaid zip-front trench coat, $380
- House of Sunny dress, $250
- House of Sunny canteen flap dress, $295
- Yune Ho pinstripe pant, $425
- Drifter onyx drawstring jumpsuit, $295
As a Chelsea newcomer, Anthom seems to be fitting in with the arty neighborhood quite well: Housed inside a former gallery (before that it was an auto repair shop), the ecommerce-turned-brick-and-mortar store (with another outpost in Virginia) is bright, spare, and spacious, giving the cool-girl clothes ample room to announce themselves.
Most pieces are either by local favorites like Samantha Pleet, Yune Ho, and AEA Jewelry, or under-the-radar international designers (including three Ukrainian labels—It's Me by Dyanna Lynnyk, Ksenia Schnaider, and Przhonskaya—none of which are sold anywhere else in the United States).
Designs runs the gamut from gallery girl (drapey, amorphous, black) to gallery wall (color-saturated shifts and complicated cage bracelets that could double as mini sculptures). See what we mean, in the gallery.