Perfect Saturday: Bed Stuy
- ↑Start your Bed-Stuy day on a high-energy note with a dance class at Aspire2Dance (1195 Bedford Avenue). The studio offers ballet, hip hop, tap, African dance, yoga, and zumba—just the thing to work
- ↑ Fill up on comfort food at Black Swan (1048 Bedford Avenue). The gastropub features dishes like rum French toast, a traditional English breakfast, and a lobster “PLT” with pork belly and fried egg. W
- ↑Shop vintage fashions at Miss Masters Closet (1070 Bedford Avenue)— a neatly merchandised shop that carries ladylike dresses, slouchy ‘80s sweaters, flowy blouses, and trendy-again low heels.
- ↑ Bed-Stuy dwellers have recently welcomed eclectic home goods store Peace & Riot (492 Nostrand Avenue) to the neighborhood. If you're lucky, married owners Lionel Sanchez and Achuziam Maha-Sanchez
- ↑Be among the first to check out Sincerely, Tommy (343 Tompkins Avenue). The buzzy concept store focuses on up-and-coming fashion and lifestyle brands like Collina Strada, Deer Dana, and Fort Makers.
- ↑You’d never forgive yourself if you left Bed-Stuy without picking up a donut from Dough (305 Franklin Avenue). The enormous, decadent sweets are the perfect blend of chewy and fluffy, and come in
- ↑Give into your sweet tooth one more time at Sugarfly Alley (320 Franklin Avenue). The shop specializes in nostalgic treats like glass candy and saltwater taffy. You can also browse a selection of