Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Boob ring in brass with enamel, $50 (was $180)
- Gold booty ring, $50 (was $180; also available in pink)
- Brass lips cuff with enamel, $40 (was $185; also available in hot pink)
- Red match cuff, $50 (was $150)
- Brass bone cuff, $50 (was $147)
- Desiree ring in 14k gold with green amethyst, $750 (from $1,651)
Tomorrow, October 4th, marks the start of Nora Kogan's first-ever sample sale in her recently-opened Williamsburg shop, with up to 80% off pieces from her costume and fine jewelry collections. You'll certainly find those boob and butt rings that she's known for (for just $50 apiece), along with some other work-appropriate pieces. Click through the gallery above to get an idea for what you'll find—and for how much.
· Dealfeed: Nora Kogan [Racked NY]
· How a Fabergé Egg Inspired This Jeweler's Career [Racked NY]
· All of the New York City Sample Sales You Can Shop in October [Racked NY]