- 18 karat gold diamond and blackened pavé diamond jewelry: Shield ring, $13,650; Marquis diamond closed bangle, $6,510; Diamond bullet bangle, $10,710; Emerald, diamond pavé, and chain studs, $3,570
- “We launched an ear jacket this year,” Jenny says of the newest addition to the line. “The backs and the fronts are sold separately so you can mix and match.”
- 18 karat gold 'Privé' ear cuffs in Diamond, $5,670; and Tanzanite, $3,570
- 18 karat gold 'Revival' earrings with emeralds, diamonds, and black onyx, $13,650
- 18 karat gold 'Privé' diamond baguette bangle with blackened ruby pavé, $5,985; 18 karat gold limited edition bangle with diamond bullets, $10,710
- “Our line is casual luxury,” Jenny says. “We touch on the trends, but we don’t go super into them. Fine jewelry should be worn forever.”
- 18 karat gold limited edition bangle with boulder opal and diamonds, $6,615
- “We have a personalized collection, where you can engrave a bangle with letters, or with a date,” Stephanie says. Check out Jemma Wynne’s take on the ID bracelet, at the bottom of her bangle stack.
- 18 karat gold 'Privé' bangle with onyx and pavé diamonds, $4,620
- 18 karat gold 'Revival' diamond studs, $995 to $1,050 each
- 18 karat gold 'Revival Love Knot' necklace with emeralds, $56,700
- “Modern, geometric shapes are a staple of our collection. Every season we find a new way to update them,” says Stephanie.
- 18 karat gold 'Covet' rosecut diamond shield ring with blackened pavé, $13,650
- 18 karat gold 'Revival' earrings with pavé diamonds and draping chains, $5,040
- 18 karat gold 'Privé' Tahitian gray pearl ear climbers, $2,940
- 18 karat gold, emerald and diamond 'Revival' cuff with chain and pavé detail, $10,500
- “We were both working in product development and we felt like we had a very similar aesthetic,” Stephanie says of Jemma Wynne’s origins. “We were young and a little naive. It takes a bit of that."