Perfect Saturday: Sunset Park
- ↑Embrace the neighborhood, everyone-knows-your-name vibe of Sunset Park at Cafe Zona Sur (4314 4th Avenue). The cozy spot has an outdoor patio where you can enjoy the last warm days of the year, and
- ↑Mapis Thrift Store (4412 5thAvenue) is a rare specimen: a New York City secondhand store that’s super affordable. Knits hover around $10 while outerwear goes for less than $
- ↑La Vida (5402 5th Avenue) is Sunset Park’s go-to for wear-with-anything shoes. There’s a focus on sturdy construction, timeless design, and comfort here. You’ll find buttery leather to
- ↑Guys will find plenty to browse at The Booth NYC (578 52nd Street). The laid-back spot features a blend of well-known brands and local lines. You can pick up knits from Coogi, tees fro
- ↑Get into the weekend spirit with a round (or four or five) of bowling at Melody Lanes (461 37th Street). There’s a retro vibe but the playlist keeps things modern. Take it one game at a time or rent
- ↑Celebrate the Halloween season with a trip to Green-Wood Cemetery (500 25th Street). An iconic destination for tourists and lifelong New Yorkers alike, Green-Wood is decidedly unghoulish with park-l
- ↑Head to Pacificana (813 55th Street) for your dose of steaming hot dim sum. The no-frills joint serves up the most authentic, mouthwatering duck, pork, crab and soup dumplings.