Welcome back to What's In Store, a Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Risto circular sleeve dress, $953
- Ariana Bohling 'Bedford' boots, $395
- Harare knit loop sweater, $580
- Risto zippered front mini skirt, $550
- Morgan Carper 'Cala' dress, $380
- 'Lucia Francis Femmena' shades, $299
- Rita Liefhebber column dress, $495
- Risto applique sweatshirt, $295
- Rollie 'Derby' gold stripe loafers, $120
- Delfina Balda 'Musa' circle dress, $414
- Il by Saori Komatsu mohair skirt, $468
- Aand 'Sea' duffel, $484; 'Sea' duffel II, $530
- Il by Saori Komatsu navy heather sweater dress, $465
- Samuji 'Walentyna' dress, $620
- Delfina Balda 'Voyage' sweater, $311
- Orly Genger by Jacyln Mayer jewelry, $115 to $248
- Samuji 'Italy' coat, $730
- Samantha Pleet 'Empress' jumpsuit, $298
- Imago-a 'Prism' mini bag, $395; 'Prism' clutch, $450
- Soulland 'Peci' sweatshirt, $135
- Yuketen navy 'Portrait' tote, $550
- Cuisse de Grenouille navy 'Wave' shirt, $150
Some people just aren't fall people. To them, leaves are a nuisance, bonfires are allergy-inducing and pumpkin spice is something to be avoided at all costs. But ask those same people how they feel about fall clothes, and they might not be so quick to criticize—especially if they've set foot in Swords-Smith recently.
The South Williamsburg boutique really gets the season. All of autumn's greatest hits are here—from chunky knits (like Harare's looped-yarn pullovers) to velvet dresses (Rita Liefhebber's tie-dyed column style is a standout) to oxblood leather (in the form of Aand's rope-handle bags).
We stopped by this week to check out the best of their new arrivals, hand-picked by store owner Briana Swords. Browse gold booties, iridescent mini-skirts, perfect robe coats, and more in the gallery.