Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop
- Sport: Running. Nike Flyknit Airmax in Black/Sail Atomic/Orange Volt, $225
- Sport: Weightlifting. Adidas Powerlift 2.0 Shoes in Vivid Yellow/Black, $90
- Sport: Weightlifting. Reebok CrossFit Lifter in Blue/Steel/Grey/Nacho, $149.99
- Sport: Cycling. Pearl Izumi Men's X-Alp Seek V Bike Shoes in Black/Orange, $110 at Eastern Mountain Sports
- Sport: Cross Training. Asics Gel Intensity 2 Men's Shoes in Gunmetal/Silver, $109.95 at Paragon Sports
- Sport: Running. Saucony Men's Waterproof ProGrid Ride 6 GTX in Blue/Orange, $130 at City Sports
- Sport: Cycling. Shimano R107 Road Bike Men's Shoes in Black, $150 at REI
- Sport: Cross Training. New Balance Minimus 20V3 in Grey/Orange/White,
Maybe you've fallen off the fitness wagon or your workout routine has gotten a little stale. Maybe you're picking up a new sport or just trying to impress that gym hottie. Whatever the reason, a new pair of sport specific shoes can help you commit to fitness. We picked out eight to get you into gear, whether you're into weights, cycling, running, or cross training. See the other seven after the jump.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]