Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- PVBLIC Tortuga Fleece Pant, $120. Save 25% off with code PVBLIC25
- J. Press Vintage Sports Patch Sweatpants in Navy, $58 (reg $145)
- Bonobos Couch Surfers in Grey, $88
- CPO Jacquard Knit Jogger Pant in Black, $59 at Urban Outfitters
- Y-3 Classic FT Cuff Pants in Maroon, $118 (reg $235)
- HER By Opening Ceremony Panel Blocked Sweatpants in Charcoal Combo, $120 at Opening Ceremony
- TOPMAN Deep Cuff Sweatpants in Black,
- Theory 38 Tildor Roady Drop Crotch Fleece Pants in Charcoal,
- Thom Browne Striped Leg Sweatpants in Navy,
- Burkman Brothers Nordic Jacquard Sweatpant in Grey/Green, $170 at Barneys
Sweatpants have come along way since gym class. The baggy sport pants have slimmed down and upgraded their details, but are still perfect for football, food, and your couch. Hosting friends to watch the big game this weekend (or running around town doing something else)? Let these updated sweats be the winning piece. We rounded up ten pairs, from Opening Ceremony to Y-3 and more to help you stay warm and on top of your game.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]