Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ntime wrap teddy, $150 (originally $425)
- Muse Romper, $150 (originally $650)
- Ingenue thong, $40 (originally $160)
- Le Soleil boyshort, $40 (originally $185)
- Le Reve top, $120 (originally $565)
- Le Fleur demi bra, $70 (originally $330)
- Nuit Molded Bra, $70 (originally $315)
- Nighporter jumpsuit, $500 (originally $1,100)
- Tuxedo cami, $75 and panty, $40 (originally $150 and $125)
With Valentine's Day approaching, there's no better time than now to stock up on discounted high-end lingerie, so we checked out what's in store at the Kiki de Montparnasse sale in Soho, which opened this morning above the brand's Greene Street boutique. Discounts reach up to 80% off retail prices, but unlike last year's sale, shoppers will enjoy the fact that there is a set price list, making things really simple. Collections on sale include Le Soleil, Le Reve, and Muse, and there's a range of sizes available.
Prices begin at $40 for all panties and thongs, followed by soft triangle bras, T-shirts, leggings, and garters for $50. All non-soft bras bras are $70 a pop, like the Nuit Molded Bra, which retails for $315, the Nuit Corselette, which retails for $350, and the Le Fleur Demi Bra which retails for $330.
There are bodysuits for $85, camis for $75, nighties and slips for $140, and lounge shorts for $60. Rompers and teddies are $150, like the Nightporter jumpsuit for $500, and the Le Reve crinkle chiffon top and panty sets (however, they're sold separately). There's a communal dressing room if you don't mind stripping down in a group, and additional stock of what's already on display.
The sale runs until Monday night; see more info below. Photos weren't allowed inside, but check out the gallery above for specific examples of what you'll find.
· Dealfeed: Kiki de Montparnasse [Racked NY]
· The January Sale Calendar: Fivestory, Honor, Nomia, More! [Racked NY]