BIN 1/23 Sensitive Skin Products
- For an exfoliator that won't irritate, try Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream. $35
- Red Flower's Nature Therapeutic Skincare Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser And Masque is gentle and moisturizing, thanks to ingredients like antioxidant-rich berries, wild mushrooms, and fresh white peat.
- Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser is a great option for sensitive types prone to redness, with calming ingredients that include peppermint leaf and goji berry. $27 at Sephora
- Cerave AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is ultra lightweight, and has an SPF of 30 to protect the face all day long. $13.99 at Walgreen's
- Aveeno's Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer is on the thicker side, making it a great night-time option. $10.8
- Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion works miracles on pimples. Simply dab on spots before bed--the difference should be anything but subtle by morning. $17
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is as gentle and effective as it gets when it comes to facial cleansers. $8.39 at CVS
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Fluid sunblock is very gentle, but strong enough to protect skin against the sun. $29.99 at Apoth
- Eye's need protection too, and SPF is always a plus. Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream is not oily at all, making it a great option for delicate skin.