Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New York City's hottest bachelor: 80-year-old Leonard Lauder [Page Six]
· Shattered Apple Store glass may cost $450,000 to fix [9to5Mac]
· Juice bar, macaron shop headed to Broadway, Columbus Ave [West Side Rag]
· Trying on shoes with Sarah Jessica Parker and ... Gayle King? [Coveteur]
· Under new EIC Eva Chen, Lucky's ad pages still down for March [AdWeek]
· Designer Rachel Pally launching stretchy baby line [WWD]
· CB I Hate Perfume releases new scents made from pressed flowers [BC]