Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- AMI Crewneck Sweater in Beige $125 (reg. $250) at Carson Street Clothiers
- Rag & Bone Exclusive RB15X Cords in Ivory $185 at SCOOP NYC
- Levi's Commuter Hooded Trucker Jacket in Timberwolf $148
- Miansai Hook Bracelet in Silver/Brown $65
- Common Projects Derby Creeper in Tan $310.80 (reg. $518) at UNIS
- Todd Snyder Pocket V-Neck T-Shirt in Khaki $39 (reg. $75) at City Gym
- Bonobos Bowside Henley in Natural $58
- Carhartt WIP Broom Vest in Nomad $164.50 (reg. $235)
- Fairchild Baldwin Bobby Duffle in Natural/Brown $895 at FIVESTORY
- ZARA Suede Loafers in Beige $49.99 (reg. $89.90)
Consider blaming your winter blues on the concentration of dark hues in your wardrobe. If your cold weather clothes consist mainly of mainly of black, grey, and navy, try brightening things up with pops of off-white.
Injecting ivory, beige, and tan into your outfits is a great way to lighten up your look and help you transition into the next season. We've rounded up ten off-white options from Rag & Bone, Levi's, Todd Snyder, and more to help free you from the dark and put a little spring in your step.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]