Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop
- Kiehl's Spa 1851 Men's Customized Refueling Facial (60 minutes), $170
- The OUT NYC Spa The Balancing Detox Package (includes Undaria Body Polish Scrub, Algae Body Wrap, Customized Rub Down with Reflexology Foot Treatment, and Balance Facial),
- Spa Castle Men's Ultimate Sensation VIP Package (includes Swedish Massage, Ultimate Sensation Facial, Access to Sauna, Pool and Fitness areas, Valet, VIP Entrance, Lounge Kit and Complimentary Beverage),
- Great Jones Spa Deep Tissue Massage (60 minutes), $140
- Bliss The "Sole" Man Pedicure (60 minutes), $55
- The Peninsula Spa Gentlemen's Escape (includes Sports Massage, Executive Men's Facial, Manicure & Pedicure, Lunch and Access to Fitness Center and Pool),
- Truman's Gentleman's Groomers The Professional Package (includes haircut, manicure and shoe shine), $88
- AIRE Ancient Baths Kerala Ritual (includes Ritual Soak, Warm Candle Wax Massage and Thermal Bath), $450 weekday, $490 weekend
Feeling overfed and underslept now that the hoildays are over? Give yourself a recharge and book some pampering time at a spa. Though many cater (or advertise) toward women, men's treatments do exist. We did some digging and found eight guy-friendly spa treatments from Kiehl's Spa 1851, Bliss, The Peninsula Spa and more to ensure a refreshed start to 2014.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]