Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
The newest Red Door Spa in Union Square; Photo via Union Square Blog
· 23 NYC fragrance hot spots that will make you smell way better
· Ten NYC spas to prep, primp, and prime your way into 2014
· Your guide to warehouse sale season (now officially 'a thing')
· Insane steals at the Dagny & Barstow warehouse sale
· Everything at the Scoop warehouse sale is current season
· How a Brooklynette dancer gets game day glam
· Does Loehmann's signal the demise of the discount department store?
· Even Alexander Wang is moving to Brooklyn