Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Herve Leger boutique is now 70% off [MadAveSpy]
· Annie Leibovitz sells NYC townhouse for $28.5 million [Daily Mail]
· Retail space at Williamsburg's The Edge went for $45.5M [Crain's]
· Barry's Bootcamp now stocking meals from Paleo-friendly Hu Kitchen [W+G]
· Forest Hills getting a Men's Wearhouse [CO]
· Fashion person Diane Pernet wears real gorilla coat at Paris Fashion Week [AP]
· Kenzo's trippy spring 2014 campaign [Ken & Zo]