Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Silver Lining Opticians Chlorine in Oxblood, $325
- MYKITA LUPO in Puddle, $504
- Oliver Peoples Banks in Dark Tortoise Brown/Antique Gold, $390
- Essential Eyewear EN6654 in Black, $99.95 at Lenscrafters
- RETROSUPERFUTURE Flat Top Repertoire in Black, $189
- Cutler and Gross 0692 in Black on Crystal Perforated, $495
- Selima Optique DUSAN "Ferdinand" in Olive, $360
- Tortoise & Blonde Ashbury in True Tortoise, $97 (includes frames and prescription lenses) at Urban Outfitters NoHo
- MOSCOT ARTHUR in Grey Ice, $240
- Warby Parker Fillmore in Sandalwood Matte, $95 (includes frames and prescription lenses)
Whether you wear prescription glasses or like wearing frames with clear lenses, it's time to ask yourself "When was the last time you updated your focals?". You might not put much thought into them, since you can only see them on yourself in the mirror or in photos, but you should think of them as another accessory. Glasses can change the way people think about you, and having more than one pair shows the different sides of your personality.
We've selected pairs from Cutler and Gross, Oliver Peoples, Silver Lining Opticians, and seven other brands to make sure your look is updated and people see more of you in your frames.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]