Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below, culled from our first ever Fitness Week.
Photo by Driely S.
· Twelve Super Hot Boutique Fitness Studios You Need to Try Now
· NYC's Chain Gyms: What They Cost and What You Get
· Where to Shop for Yoga Pants in New York City
· Where to Shop For Running Shoes, Clothes, and Gear In NYC
· 25 Cheap Spots to Sweat On a Budget
· Not Your Mom's Zumba: Seven Sexy Dance Cardio Classes
· The Essential Guide to NYC Juice Bars, Presented by Well+Good
· What $150 Per Month Gets You at 10 of NYC's Top Studios
· Six Yoga Studios For Moms and Their Babies
· How New York City's Juice Cleanse Packages Compare
· Songs to Sweat to: Fitness Playlists From Top Studios
Plus, a shoutout to the winners of our reader-voted polls: Physique 57 took home best barre, Brick won best CrossFit, newcomer Lyons Den earned best yoga, Uplift scored best HIIT class, and your favorite indoor cycling studio is Swerve. Congrats to all!