Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Racked's Fitness Week: five days of workout coverage, so that you can start your New Year's resolutions off right.
- Calvin Klein Performance Quilted Puffer Vest, $79 at Macy's
- Nike Aeroloft Running Vest, $240 at Nike
- Moncler Ghany Vest, $525<
- The Northface Nuptse 2 Vest, $149 at Dr. Jays
- American Apparel Unisex Perfect Vest, $71.40
- Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Vest, $49.90
- C9 by Champion Quilted Puffer Vest, $29.99 at Target
- H&M Down Vest, $49.95
- Canada Goose Freestyle Vest, $275 at Paragon
- Athletica Vail Vest, $118
- Adidas Tribal Printed Hooded Vest, $120
It's January, which means that the fleece hoodie you've been throwing on to run to the gym in just isn't working like it did back in November. No need to toss it aside, just add one more layer. Instead of being forced to throw on a heavy jacket, go for a sleeveless puffer. It'll keep you warm enough at the start of your exercise hour, but won't overheat you by the time you're done. Here are 11 from the same brands that make your sports bras and running tights.
· All Fitness Week 2014 posts [Racked NY]
· All Buy it Now Posts [Racked NY]
· Buy Them Now: Four Easy Workout Outfits Under $60 Each [Racked NY]