Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked: · Zachary Ching Explains How the VFiles Store Came to Be
· New Designers Populate the Atrium at Saks Fifth Avenue
· Andrew Rosen, CFDA Launch Fashion Manufacturing Initiative
· September Sample Sales: Hermès, Mulberry, and More!
· Your Guide to Fashion Week's Beauty and Booze Freebies
· Lisa Elaine Held Copies Jessica Alba's Polish, Eats Beauty Foods
· The Best Street Style From Day One of New York Fashion Week