Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Put down the faux-ocean seasalt hair mist and pick up that mascara wand: it's fall now (or, almost). Beyond adding layers into your wardrobe, you might consider adding layers to your face—darker lips, more defined eyes. After the jump, seven new beauty releases to do just that, including a Laura Mercier palette, the proceeds of which benefit the brand's ovarian cancer fund.
- Clinique All About Shadow Quad in On Safari, $28 at Bluemercury
- Glo-Minerals Jeweled Eye Pencil in Antique, $18 at Skin Spa New York
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anita (Browned Burgundy Matte), $18
- Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Creme Colour Palette, $48
- Dermelect Nail Polish in Sophisticate (Cool Cashmere Taupe), $14 at C.O. Bigelow
- Nars Limited Edition Adult Content Blush Palette, $49
- Benefit Gimmie Brow Brow-Volumizing Fiber Gel in two shades, $22
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]