Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
Sailormade Journey Leather Bracelet in Midnight/Brass, $128 at Bloomingdale's
Jewelry on guys has always been a little tricky. One one hand, it's an easy way to upgrade your style and stand out from the pack. On the other, if you go too far you could end up looking like Mr. T. If you've never played the jewelry game, start small and try out a cuff or bracelet—it's subtle but visible, and done right it can look pretty badass. Check out nine of our favorites above and below.
- Digby + Iona Est Modus Cuff, $150 at Catbird
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Arlanda Bracelet, $125 at Gargyle
- In God We Trust Heavy Metal Thick ID Bracelet, $270
- Caputo & Co. Double Wrap Leather & Waxed Cord Bracelet in Khaki, $75 at Scoop NYC
- Giles & Brother Rail Road Spike in Brass, $88 at Bergdorf Goodman
- Miansai Screw Cuff, $365 at Barney's
- Balenciaga Bracelet Triple Tour in Gris Beton, $185
- John Varvatos Leather Ball Cuff, $165
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]