Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or before tonight's Breaking Bad finale? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
· COS will open its first U.S. location inside a haunted store on Spring Street
· Seven days of beauty tips from Birchbox co-founder Katia Beauchamp
· 25 of the best biker jackets for every budget
· How and why indie boutiques are rivaling the city's major department stores
· Jewelry designer Scosha talks starting a brand from scratch
· Fifteen of the best places to shop for fall boots
· The complete guide to furniture shopping in New York City