Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Zip-Detailed Pullover in Heather Grey,
- 21Men Favorite Sweatshirt in Dark Green, $17.80
- Rag & Bone Colorblock Racer Sweatshirt in Grey, $220
- Topman Poly Tricot Curve Panel Sweatshirt in Black/Purple/Light Grey,
- Kenzo Day Cloud Print Sweatshirt in Grey/Blue, $290 at Opening Ceremony
- CPO Camo Pullover Sweatshirt in Blue, $49 at Urban Outfitters
- Richard Chai Pullover with Embroidery, $299.20 at ODIN New York Soho
- Zara Man Handmade Sweatshirt in Black, $79.90
- Acne College Melange in Grey, $170
- Bonobos Brookhaven Sweatshirt in Ivory, $98
What was once reserved for athletes and sports enthusiasts is now the official street style top du jour: the sweatshirt. In recent months, cuts have gotten slimmer, fabrics have been upgraded, and embellishments have been added. Done right, they're a great alternative to a sweater.
In the gallery above, scope out ten relatively basic pullovers that'll help your fall-wardrobe game without fouling you up.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]