Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Zip-Detailed Pullover in Heather Grey,
- 21Men Favorite Sweatshirt in Dark Green, $17.80
- Rag & Bone Colorblock Racer Sweatshirt in Grey, $220
- Topman Poly Tricot Curve Panel Sweatshirt in Black/Purple/Light Grey,
- Kenzo Day Cloud Print Sweatshirt in Grey/Blue, $290 at Opening Ceremony
- CPO Camo Pullover Sweatshirt in Blue, $49 at Urban Outfitters
- Richard Chai Pullover with Embroidery, $299.20 at ODIN New York Soho
- Zara Man Handmade Sweatshirt in Black, $79.90
- Acne College Melange in Grey, $170
- Bonobos Brookhaven Sweatshirt in Ivory, $98
What was once reserved for athletes and sports enthusiasts is now the official street style top du jour: the sweatshirt. In recent months, cuts have gotten slimmer, fabrics have been upgraded, and embellishments have been added. Done right, they're a great alternative to a sweater.
In the gallery above, scope out ten relatively basic pullovers that'll help your fall-wardrobe game without fouling you up.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]