Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Blame the Costume Institute's Punk exhibit. Blame Saint Laurent. Blame Jay Z for asking Justin Timberlake to sing Nirvana lyrics on "Holy Grail." Grunge is having a moment and its poster child print is plaid. Get in the game with these twelve plaid pieces, ranging from the nouveau classic button-up to ladylike pumps.
- Rag Union x Urban Renewal Pieced Plaid Dress, $129 at Urban Outfitters
- Alice + Olivia Dina Overcheck Tartan Heel, $345
- Elizabeth and James Pam Plaid Button-Down Shirt,
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Sculpted Flare Skirt, $375
- Rachel Comey Knave Dress in Optical Plaid, $635 at Creatures of Comfort
- J. Crew Wool-Linen Plaid Scarf, $55
- BLANKNYC Plaid Skinny Jeans in Tartin Martin, $98 at Bloomingdale
- Thakoon Addition Plaid Draped Skirt Jumper, $430 at Bird
- Roseanna Tea Plaid Top in Grey, $475 at Dagny+Barstow
- Nanette Lepore Dazzling Dress, $448
- Faith Connexion Jacquard Top, $345 at Owen
- Forever 21 On The Range Plaid Sweatshirt, $19.80
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]