Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Why Jay Kos on Mott Street Isn't Scared of High Prices
· The Fifteen Best New York City Stores For Boot Shopping
· From Moto to Knee-High: 30 of the Best Boots for Fall
· Presenting New York City's Best New Store
· Confirmed: The Hermes Sample Sale Is an Expensive Bust
· The Future of Retail on the Lower East Side, Revealed
· Style Editor Sharon Feiereisen Is Obsessed With Tom Ford Beauty
· What's NYC's Best Men's Store? Vote Now!