Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Racked NY editors Tiffany Yannetta and Nicola Fumo
- Chris, Onassis
- Kyle Schlining, works in retail
- Grave, artist
- Marcos Crus, Caitlyn Parnell, and friend, Onassis
- Michael Cook, Kinton magazine
- Benedicta Holmboe, Ralph Lauren; Laura Burns, Ralph Lauren; and Stephanie Murphy, Talbots
- Adam Landa, real estate agent
Last night, Soho menswear shop Onassis threw a little shindig and asked Racked NY to bartend. Guests got a 25% off shopping discount plus all the Sailor Jerry rum they could handle. While they were browsing, we asked them what women need to know about buying menswear.
· All Party Bites posts [Racked NY]
· Join Us at Onassis This Thursday for Drinks and a Discount! [Racked NY]