Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Take your digits on an intergalactic journey with this season's holographic nail polishes. Deep hues that range from charcoal to navy and moss to plum are updated with a swirl of sheen that's somewhere between metallic and glitter but mostly reminiscent of an oil spill (a really chic one, not one that tarnishes wildlife). After the jump, nine nail polishes for an out-of-this-world manicure.
- Ten Over Ten Polish in 021 Wall St., $18
- Orly Royal Velvet, $3.99
- Maybelline Color Show Holographics in Mystic Green, $2.99 at Target
- Butter London Chimney Sweep Nail Lacquer, $15 at Henri Bendel
- Urban Decay in Vice, $15 at Sephora
- Jinsoon for Tibi Nail Polish in Epidote Holographic Olive Green, $18 at Tibi
- Pixi Nail Color in Charcoal Celebration, $8 at Target
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Isherwood (Metallic Tobacco Ebony), $10
- Essie Fall 2013 Nail Polish in For The Twill Of It, $8
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]