Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If there's something we've all been reminded of this week, it's that the transition from sticky summer to cool autumn will not be a swift one. Prepare thyself for the humid-to-chilly transition with a breezy silk top. On more summer-minded days it won't weigh you down, and come fall you can top it off with a structured coat.
- Uniqlo x Celia Birtwell Silk Blouse in Off White, $49.90
- Nicholas Print Silk T-Shirt, $250 at Otte
- Helmut Lang Ghost Silk Shirt in Black, $195
- Ohne Titel Grid Print Blouse, $395 at Barneys
- Michael Michael Kors Mixed-Stripe Silk Shirt, $99.
- Mother of Pearl Keres Blouse in Blush, $525 at Dagny+Barstow
- Banana Republic Contrast Silk Blouse in New Vermillion, $89.50
- Balmain Nature Print Top, $825 at Fivestory
- Acne Arona Print Bamboo Corset Dress in Pine Green, $560
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]