Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The fashion week street style piece we want to steal right this second is the midi skirt. It's versatility has been illustrated by the peacocks of the Tents: go ladylike with a cropped sweater, pair it with a bustier top for a sexier feel, or dress it down with cool sneakers and a tucked-in tee. To cement want into need, it's kind of the perfect between seasons piece, too (sandals and tank tops while it's warm, ankle boots and knits when it's chilly).
- Zara Coated Pleated Skirt in Navy Blue, $79.90
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Full Ruffled Skirt in Dark Sand,
- Motel Bobbie Block-Print Midi Skirt, $40 at Urban Outfitters
- H&M Suede Skirt, $149
- Forever 21 Retro Polka Dot Midi Skirt, $9.80
- Topshop Checked Organza Insert Midi Skirt in Black,
- Krystalrae BK High Waisted Skirt, $82 at Dalaga (Made in NY!)
- Driggs Maxi, $69 at Pixie Market
- Madewell Envelope Skirt in Black, $92
- Rachel Zoe Delphine Midi Skirt in Gator Print,
- Helmut Helmut Lang Asymmetric Wrap Skirt,
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]
· The Ten Best Stores for Shopping on a Budget in NYC [Racked NY]